Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Longest 5 Weeks on the Planet...

Dear GOD, why isn't there just a PLAYOFF if we're going to sit around for over a month, practicing for the big game? Might as well throw in a few games while we're waiting. But I digress...

Just a few things I'm doing to improve the site as I get it off the ground...

As a few of you might have noticed, I've removed the CU logo from the site. Lets just say that CU likes it logos and doesn't want to share them with anyone. I didn't get in trouble, but I found their usage guidelines. Oops. So, I found a snarly picture of a buffalo instead. This one is free and I'm following their guidelines as best I can...Hope you like the picture. He looks pissed enough, right?

I also added a RSS - which stands for "Real Simple Syndication" (yeah, technical...) - feed that is a headline link directly to the Buffs athletic site. So, on the left side of the blog you'll find headlines from CU football. As I start to cover some other sports, I'll add other feeds. Feel free to peruse. Lots of good stuff for you.

Anyway, there is now a comments section at the bottom of each post. If you want to flog me, praise me, kick me, poke fun of me (or anyone else, for that matter), or simply suggest something that you'd like to read about, let me know. I like reading the comments.

Look for more improvements as I figure out Blogger and the rest of the blogging business. Adios...

No comments: