Thursday, December 13, 2007

If You're Heading to Shreveport for the Game...

How about a little news about the University of Alabama football squad, the City of Shreveport, and the Buffs? Try these out...

- If you want to know what Tide fans thought about their football team this year, read this report card for all the gory details.

- How about a little history of the City of Shreveport? I'll see if I can't find a few venues of interest for the younger folks in the group.

- Some commentary on the upcoming game from "The Cecil Hurt Show", featuring none other than Cecil Hurt (whoever that is).

- If you plan on eating or doing a little sightseeing in Shreveport while you're there, click here to get a list of stuff to do. Here's a place that seems to come recommended by a few customers.

- I know it's belated, but I'd like to congratulate our friend, Jimmy Love, for the birth of his first son. I can't find his damn MySpace page, however. I'd like to link to it and can't find my way around MySpace with two hands and flashlight. HELP!!!

My parents are in town to spoil my kids with Xmas gifts, so I don't have a lot of time this week at the Mack house. However, more news coming later. PEACE!!!

No comments: