Sunday, September 21, 2008

OK, well, 3-0? I can honestly say I didn't expect THAT this year. Maybe Hawk 'n' Crew have something good up their sleeve? We don't normally come out on the good end of OT. I can still remember that gut-wrenching OT loss to Nebraska after the HUGE comeback in 1997. Buckhalter and crew decided to cough up about 5 fumbles in the 2nd half and allowed us to tie...only to pooch the 40-yard-or-so FG in the OT period...and then we lost in the next series. This is the 2nd time in 2 years that we've managed to hit the clutch FG. The Legend of Mason Crosby lives on (and now that motherfucker is in MY NFC CENTRAL with the Packers - I've never been so PISSED to see a CU grad in the NFL [I'm a Vikings fan])!

Anyway, perhaps I'll get back to blogging. Anyone with me?

Mac

No comments: